To view job postings, scroll down and click on Job Board
MCVSD’s Continuing Education provides career planning resources throughout your education, after graduation or upon course completion. The following resources include:
Career Assessment Tools – Go to https://www.onetonline.org a free online site and take a quick survey to help determine your career interests along with viewing the job outlook for all industries, hourly/annual earnings, required education and more…
You may also contact Career Services at 973-627-4601 x208 to schedule a self-directed career assessment or discuss career options.
Developing Job Seeking Skills – Meet one-on-one with Career Services on how to:
- Create an effective resume and cover letter
- Review, practice common or difficult interview questions; and learn appropriate body language
- Develop effective job search strategies
For additional job seeking tips, employment postings and career events, visit NJ Department of Labor’s website at http://careerconnections.nj.gov/
View Employer Contacts ¦ Job Postings – MCVSD provides skilled, qualified individuals to area employers and continually develops employer partnerships in industries such as; Automotive, Electrical Trades, Healthcare, HVAC/R, Plumbing Trades, and Welding. For your convenience;
- View Employer Contacts for a listing of area employers that have hired or provided extern/internships for students and graduates.
- Visit our Job Board for recent job postings; or stop into Building 2 after 3:30 pm to view help wanted flyers on the Employment Bulletin Board.
For further assistance with career options or job seeking skills, you may contact Claire Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-627-4601 x208
Thank you for selecting MCVSD’s resources to plan your career!